Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier will host its final job fair to hire for summer positions on Friday, May 15 from 1-5 p.m.
Pacific Park looks for fun, outgoing, energetic team members to work in areas that include rides, games, retail and security, among others.
Potential employees can visit Pacific Park during the Job Fair at its table adjacent to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or apply online. Applicants must be 16 or older with a valid work permit. Pacific Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Pacific Park encourages individuals of all ages and backgrounds to join the team to help make lifetime memories for its guests. Pacific Park offers seven great reasons to work at the two-acre amusement park:
– Work outdoors, 40 feet over the ocean, on the beach.
– Make new friends and develop job skills.
– Earn extra cash while having fun.
– Promotions and pay raises possible in just 60 days.
– Work around school schedules.
– Great perks: employee parties, movie tickets, free meals, park discounts, free ride wristbands, and discounts on-one-of-a-kind stuffed animals.
– Specialized on-the-job training, teaching real-life skills.
“As summer nears we are gearing up for a season of fun at Pacific Park,” says Jeff Klocke, Vice President at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier. “Pacific Park is a terrific place to work for first-time employees to develop valuable skills and for employees already in the workforce to earn supplemental income.”
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is located at 380 Santa Monica Pier. For additional information and hours of operation, call (310) 260-8744 or visit www.pacpark.com.