Expo Light Rail Line
Note the following activities:
1. Fifth Street closure with 24-hour work shift for rail installation: Continues until 11 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 28.
‚Ä¢ Northbound Fifth Street will be temporarily closed at Colorado Avenue. Right turn on to Colorado will be allowed for local access, but left turns will remain prohibited. Take Lincoln Boulevard or Seventh and Fourth streets.
‚Ä¢ Southbound Fifth Street will be temporary closed at Colorado. Right and left turns on to Colorado will be prohibited.
‚Ä¢ Westbound Colorado will be temporary closed between Fourth and Fifth streets. Right turns on to Fifth Street will be allowed.
2. Lincoln Boulevard between Broadway and I-10: Expect southbound lane closures during non-peak hours. Left turns will be prohibited onto Colorado. Expect delays.
3. Colorado Avenue¬† between Fourth and Seventh streets: Street closures in the eastbound and westbound directions.
4. Colorado Avenue¬† between Fourth and 18th streets: Expect westbound and eastbound lane closures during daytime hours. Expect reduction of travel lanes during the non-peak daytime hour at Fifth, Sixth and Seventh streets at Colorado. Alleys on the north side of Colorado between Sixth and 18th streets will have limited access at Colorado. Sidewalk and lane closures on north or south side of Colorado between Sixth and 10th streets.
5. Olympic Boulevard between 20th Street and Centinela Avenue: Eastbound lane closures during non-peak hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
6. Stewart Street between Olympic and Exposition boulevards: Lane reduction for north and south traffic. Expect delays.
7. 20th Street between Olympic and Colorado: Lane reduction for north and south traffic. Expect delays.
For more information about the Expo Line project, visit BuildExpo.org or call (213) 922-EXPO (3976).
There will be one lane closed in each direction of the 1700 block of Ocean Avenue. Traffic delays are likely during peak periods. For additional information, contact Gary L. Vitale superintendent for Pankow Builders at (510) 772-8836.
Santa Monica Pier Renewal
Construction will continue and is estimated to conclude in spring 2014. The pier and its businesses will remain open during construction. Contact Curtis Castle, civil engineer, at (310) 458-8721 if you have any questions.
High Place East
There will be delivery trucks throughout the week on Cloverfield between Interstate 10 and Virginia Avenue, and on Virginia Avenue between Cloverfield and 27th Street for the development of 45 affordable housing units. Use alternate routes whenever possible.¬† For more information on this project, contact Donnie Krueger at (949) 254-8153.
Wastewater Main Improvements Citywide
The contractor will begin construction on Michigan Avenue between 18th and 19th courts. This work will take place between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Use alternate routes whenever possible. For more information, contact Carlos Rosales, construction manager, City of Santa Monica, at (310) 458-8721.