Brought to you by The YWCA Women’s Partnership
2nd and last Wednesday of the month starting February 27, 6:30 to 8 pm at the YWCA Auditorium
When a marriage ends “Ever-after Shock” sets in and it becomes hard to know which end is up. This psycho-educational workshop will give you everything you need to transition through your divorce in a healthy, adaptive way. You will learn new skills and the essential do’s and don’ts of divorce. Education, awareness and self-understanding are the keys to letting go, and moving on from this challenging life transition.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to manage your Ex relationship
- How to best help your children through divorce
- How to maintain your own health and well-being
- How to shift your negative perspective and thinking
- How to avoid making detrimental mistakes
- How to move on with integrity and self-esteem
Facilitated by Andra Brosh, Ph.D., who is a licensed Clinical Psychologist practicing in Venice and downtown Los Angeles. She specializes in the human relationship, and helping individuals and couples with creating and sustaining healthy, fulfilling relationships all contexts of life. Her focus is on pre-marital counseling, marriage, divorce and heartbreak. To learn more about Dr. Brosh and her work visit www.drandrabrosh.com.
To register: Call (310) 452-3881 or visit www.smywca.org.